Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geeky new father names his son "John Blake Cusack 2.0" (cnn.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geeky new father names his son "John Blake Cusack 2.0" (cnn.com)

Link to article

Engineering geek names son version 2.0
    HOLLAND, Michigan (AP) -- Tacking Jr. or II onto a boy's name is too common, a new father decided, so the self-described engineering geek took a software approach to naming his newborn son.

Jon Blake Cusack talked his wife, Jamie, into naming their son Jon Blake Cusack 2.0.

Version 2.0 was born Tuesday at Holland Community Hospital, and the proud parents took him home Friday.

"I wanted to find something different to name him besides Jon Blake," Cusack, who is self-employed with Westshore Design and Cusack Music, told The Holland Sentinel.
    Hmmm... maybe I should name my next son with a 2.0...?
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

i thought it was cool for a second...until i found out the dad named his son after himself and not the actor.
    Pi Studios

Comment

Woah, weird. I have some odd desire to name my children with geeky acronyms in mind. Like...

WWW - William Walter Wonderland
      HTML - Howard Thomas Michael Lambert
      CGI - Christopher Gary Ingles
      JAVA - Jennifer Anastasia Victoria Adams
      PHP - Peter Harvey Parker
      JPG - Joshua Paul Gomez
      GIF - Gwen Isabel Foster

Bwahaha. I think having fun with your children's names is fine, as long as it is not easily noticeable.

Comment

Working...
      X