Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advising Day - April 17th, 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advising Day - April 17th, 2008

Advising Day is Thursday, April 17th. It will be held in JB 126 (as usual).

The scheduled times are as follows:
    • Seniors - 90+ hours - 9 AM
    • Juniors - 60-89 hours - 11 AM
    • Sophomores - 30-59 hours - 1 PM
    • Transfer Students and Special Cases - 3 PM

Note: What this typically means is what you will be in the Fall - not what you are now. So if you'll be a Senior in the Fall, come at 9:00 am, etc...

There will be free pizza (courtesy of the Dean of SIMD) in the lobby at Noon.

If you have any questions, please ask one of the profs.

Current schedule:

Click image for larger version

Name:	fall2008.gif
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	315480
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Is there any chance any more Visual Language and Concepting classes might be added?

Comment

Originally posted by Monster Taco View Post
      Is there any chance any more Visual Language and Concepting classes might be added?
      The reason that Visual Language, Concepting, and 3D I courses are set to 0/0 is that once the faculty have made their choices in who passes the review, we will automatically enroll you in the sections appropriate to your designated track.

What you will need to do is leave those times open in your schedule so that we can enroll you. If you are selected to go through and we sign you up for a section that overlaps a class that you signed up for during that time, we will drop that class in lieu of the CART course.

If it is the times that the classes are offered that are the problem, then no, these are the only sections of those courses and they will be offered at those times only.
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

peewee and I

We will miss the pizza and registration fun tomorrow.

Have fun

and remember to take as many upper divisional classes as early as can, do not forget about them! you might wind up taking 4 or 5 4000 classes to graduate when you only thought you had to take just one class.

"Ah, beer. The cause of and the solution to all of life's problems.

Homer Simpson"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X