Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creative Summit Run....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative Summit Run....

I will be taking some of my work up to San Marcos for the competition at Creative Summit. If anyone has work they want me to drop off please let me know and bring it to class on Wednesday. I will be dropping the stuff off Thursday between 9-10 AM. Let me know. Oh and you have to pay me a $1 or I'll sabotage your stuff.
    "The natives over there are cannibals. They eat liars with the same enthusiasm as they eat honest men." ~ Captain Nemo

To help Matt out with the logistics, please do the following:

1. Download this form here (http://www.creativesummit.com/competition.html) and fill it out and attach it to the work.

2. You must be registered for the conference to have them accept your work. You can register online or by phone (http://www.creativesummit.com/register.html). The cost of registering is $65.This fee includes attendance to speaker sessions and silent auction, enrollment in student competition (optional), box lunch, and admittance to the closing party at Gordo's on Saturday night.

3. I will have a box marked "CS23 Entries" in front of my door starting Tuesday morning. Please have your mounted work in the box by 6 PM Wednesday, March 26th. Matt will pick up the stuff then and take it up Thursday morning.

If you have any questions, please post them here.

... or you can make arrangements to take your stuff up yourself.

Just as long as you enter something!
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

The entry form is located here:

"The natives over there are cannibals. They eat liars with the same enthusiasm as they eat honest men." ~ Captain Nemo

Comment

do we need to put a form on every piece?
        "Have no fear of perfection -- you'll never reach it" -Salvador Dali

Comment

Originally posted by weidner View Post
          do we need to put a form on every piece?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	yes.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	175641

:D

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

hmmm almost too obvious. damn guess i shouldve looked at the form first lol. thanks.
            "Have no fear of perfection -- you'll never reach it" -Salvador Dali

Comment

Originally posted by weidner View Post
              hmmm almost too obvious. damn guess i shouldve looked at the form first lol. thanks.
              No problem. ;)

Comment

Matt: Martin Lopez dropped off a portfolio outside my door. So there's one thing you can take with you. And there is even a $1 for you. ;)

Comment

matt please email me or catch me on aim

patrick.nolan AT mediablank.com

aim truerobotech2

Comment

Working...
                  X