Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

logging on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logging on

I don't know if I am the only one with this problem.
    I have to log in a million times when I'm on this board.
    Does it have a time-out kind of thing? I have my cookies enabled, and I stay within the same browser window. I'm using IE 6.0. I use ezboard's message board often, and I don't have to keep logging into that, so I was just wondering if it was normal for this board.

~mojosalsa
    "I wouldn't sell any of your graphic design books. Now your english and science books...sell those and use the money to go drink" -Prof. Johnson

"Cookies are bad for you... try a carrot stick."

Adam and I made the decision to have the 'cookies' disabled for this forum. Since most of the participants here use these forums in the lab we wanted to make it safe for all.

We didn't want anyone posting using someone elses account (if they had forgotten to log out) and have a bunch of bogus posts or hurt feelings.

So... in other words... keep logging in.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
    X