Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quirk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quirk

Think about entering some of your work:

Quirk - UIW's Journal of Literature and Art
    2008 Call for Submissions

QUIRK 2008 is seeking the best works of literature and visual art created by writers and artists throughout the UIW community for publication in this year’s edition.

Any member of the UIW faculty, staff, or student body may submit work in one category or more. Submissions must be original and must not have been previously published or exhibited.

Submission Limitations:

* FICTION: 1 work, 2,500 words maximum
    * NONFICTION: 1 work, 2,000 words maximum
    * POETRY: 3 poems maximum, 500-word maximum each
    * VISUAL ARTS: 5 works maximum in any medium or combination of media. Note: Visual Arts entries must be submitted in digital format, i.e., film-based photographs should be scanned, and works in all other media should be photographed with a digital camera.

All entries from any one individual must be submitted at the same time together with a completed application form. Download the form, complete and save it, and attach it to your submission e-mail with each entry also attached as a separate file.

E-mail submissions of questions to: quirk@uiwtx.edu
    Deadline: Friday, February 22, 2008
    "No cape darling"

Where are the entry forms to download?

Comment

What's listed is all the information I was sent. Try emailing the address given and maybe they can tell you.
      "No cape darling"

Comment

I did but haven't heard back. I searched around UIW site too with no luck. Maybe I'll hear back by tomorrow :)

Comment

Found it

Found it!
          "No cape darling"

Comment

Working...
          X