Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female Nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female Nude

Ok here is my first try at a nude...so be gentle please. The concentration is on the body not the face...I know the face could use a lot more work. Also i fixed my stupid broken links on my photoreal face that i had posted so check it out too. Thanks.

Last edited by littlepunk29; May 8, 2003, 11:47.
    http://www.jennybarton.com

Jenny, your bandwidth has been exceeded... that becomes a big problem with *free* accounts.

If you like them to be up permenantly, email them to Adam or I and we'll upload them for you and send you the link to the page...

... or you could attach them one by one in each reply.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

good start!!

Jenny,

One thing that I really like about this model is the fact that she is not perfect in form. She is a very average looking person and she has alot of character about her. I would work on her back a little more, though. I would define the shoulder blades a little more and there's something happening with her lower back that looks strange. Just minor tweaks. And ofcourse, you and I didn't really work on the face that much so we both need to fix it. Looks good though!!!

Richard
      www.richardterryclark.com

Comment

Working...
      X