Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hallmark Card Contest!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallmark Card Contest!!

Hi UIW Students and Faculty! I know everyone's vacationing right now but for those of you still checking these forums I wanted to ask a favor of you.

I recently entered an online Hallmark/PRODUCT(RED) contest to design a card for their new campaign. I'm excited to say I'm one of the 10 finalists!!!!! WOOHOO!!! What happens now is the 10 finalists' designs are voted on, and ultimately the card with the most votes wins the big prize of mucho dinero and, of course, the card is used in the Hallmark/PRODUCT(RED) campaign and sold online and in retail stores worldwide... not to mention it would be BADASS to put in my portfolio! On top of that Hallmark is matching all prize money and contributing that amount to The Global Fund.

You may recognize PRODUCT(RED) products from The Gap, Apple (the red iPods), the Red American Express Card, and Motorola cell phones, to name a few. Percentages of sales of these products goes to The Global Fund, which primarily funds research/medicine to fight AIDS in women and children in Africa. Here's more info:

Voting begins December 14th and goes on until January 11th. Anyone can vote once a day (from each browser, so you could vote more than once a day from Safari, Firefox, etc.) for the duration of those four weeks. Even if you only get a chance to get to the site once and vote for me that one time that would be awesome, but I know a LOT of you practically live online and it would only take like 10 seconds to bookmark and visit the site almost every day, or even a couple times a week, to vote for mine. I need all the votes I can get :)

I REALLY, REALLY appreciate your help and I hope you actually think mine is the best... and if you don't you should still vote for mine because I'm representing UIW!!

So here's where you vote!
    http://hallmark.com/you
    Mine is the one titled 'Daydream'

Thanks for reading AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TELL FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO VOTE AND/OR POST IT ON YOUR MYSPACE PAGE!
    Leslie
    Last edited by Monster Taco; December 14, 2007, 17:25.

got a vote :)
    enough I didnt come for a whisper. I came here to hear you SCREAM!" -the hulk jijiji

Comment

Voted. ^_^ Best of luck!
      [sarcasm] I hate anime and Dance Dance Revolution! [/sarcasm]

"Comic Sans and Papyrus!? What foul villainy is transpiring in this office!?" -The Graphic Avenger

Comment

Thank You Thank You!!

Comment

Well, the votes are definitely evening out. Yesterday the lead card had 30% of the vote and today it only has 14%.

Good luck.
          ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Nice job! you get my vote.
            "No cape darling"

Comment

Thanks Professors! That 'peace' one is pretty popular, maybe cause of the holidays? Thanks for the votes!! Keep 'em coming!!

Comment

If I wasn't in it I think I would vote for the second one, that one's pretty cool looking I think.

Comment

You've got my vote too. Good luck!

Comment

Sign your card?

Leslie,

A co-worker of mine stayed true to the voting for you. She asked when the ones she ordered come in would you sign it?

Comment

LOL Of course :) Thanks to everyone for voting!! I don't think I'll be the wiener but that's ok, still good stuff for my portfolio. They have another contest coming up if anyone's interested. The info is coming very soon at the same page.

Comment

Cool

When they come in Ill get in touch with you.

Oh by the way you just sold 10 cards.

Comment

Working...
                        X