Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3D Graphics Accelerator Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3D Graphics Accelerator Cards

What is one of the best 3D Graphics Accelerator Cards on the Market? I would like to know everyones opinion on their favorite, and tell me what you like about it. What seperates each of them, although I believe they are almost the same. Please inform me.

THANK YOU!!

!!
    U

-Rodney-

That's kind of like saying, "what's the best car? What is everone's favorite and what are the differneces?"

It's a really, really broad question and the answer will be different for every person with every need. The needs of my video card (mine cost about $1800) might be different than the next 3D artist (who can get a decent one for $400); which will definitely be different than a web designer (whose video card probably was $150).

So perhaps, if you could narrow it down a bit. Do a bit of research yourself online to find out what kinds of cards you are really looking at and ask about those. Then people might be able to give you a more pinpointed response.

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Watkins
      ... which will definitely be different than a web designer (whose video card probably was $150)...
      Mine was $20 after rebate! (nVidia GeForce 4 440MX; 64MB) :up:
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Working...
      X