Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JB 108 Totally FUBAR with Maya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB 108 Totally FUBAR with Maya

Something big happened on this machine. All the desktop stuff is gone, and Maya is not working at all. It somehow corrupts nearly every project so that you can't see the UV Texture Coordinates. Does anyone know what's happened to this machine?

What machine number are you talking about?

Comment

Heh. Sorry....

It's the teacher's station. It looks like things might not be as dire as I thought. After digging around and deleting preferences, it looks like it's one specific file that's having the problem.

Still, someone deleted everything on the desktop (which had a lot of my lecture materials on it - labeled and everything); that I hate to see gone.

So, I don't think you need to actually work on it. Maya appears to be working alright in most cases, and the issue is probably file specific.

Comment

How many different instructors use this room? Without deepfreeze everything is fair game. You can create profiles so that only you would know your username and password on the MAC side. Let me know what you have in mind.

Comment

There's quite a few. If it wasn't you guys at the Help Desk then it must've been one of the professors - so we'll talk about it internally.

thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X