Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Hulk Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hulk Trailer

Despite the fact that he's generally seen as a mean looking shrek, there is a new trailer out for the movie that now gives a real good look at the hulk and his animation. I was wondering what everyone thinks now that we are slowly getting better look at him?

P.S. HULK SMAAASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

yeah

yeah awesome stuff, the animation, tweaks, and/or whatever motion capture they did looks so far very well done from those short glimps we get to see, I liked the part where he got out of the water tank and you see him wriggling with rage, just like an over grown child.
    It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
    -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Its great stuff. Very excited to see the movie. The hulk looks great and his motion is superb. (modeling is great too!)

Comment

Working...
      X