Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Character: Karate Doggie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character: Karate Doggie

I finally finished this guy. I don't have a story to him yet, let alone a name, so right now I'm calling him Karate Doggie. Please give me any comments you have about him. Any critiques would help. Thanks.
    Pi Studios

Here's a close up
    Pi Studios

Comment

Front shot
      Pi Studios

Comment

Very cartoony, I like it! The feet are extremely big, but thats probably what you wanted. Then again it might hurt pretty bad to get kicked by those clod hoppers.

Comment

Yeah, I keep hearing it about the feet. I will probably tone them down a wee bit. I plan on texturing and animating him soon (hopefully).
          Pi Studios

Comment

you might be able to keep the size of the feet if the animation compliments them. I kinda like the feet mainly because they are different and I can see why most people would say that they were too big. I say you should keep the size of the feet, but tone up the detail or something and make the animation to die for.

Maybe he could have some bouncing attack with his feet or maybe his toes could attack too. HAHA, I know it sounds funny, but it would be funny. The way I see it, a martial arts attack can be very powerful with the feet and just imagine how more powerful it would be if the feet were big like your dog! Im just spitting out useless ideas, so dont mind me if they sound stupid!

Have fun and see you in ANIMATION 4!!!!!!!

Comment

I finally got him textured and rigged, and it looks like his name is going to be Karate Doggie after all.
              Pi Studios

Comment

cool

i like it but can i get a side view? im having kind of an issue with the neck... other then that though i like the whole upper body alot anf the face is really nice i gotta agree on the feet thoug.
                'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

Comment

Here's your side view:
                  Pi Studios

Comment

Working...
                  X