Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animation Test: Karate Punch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animation Test: Karate Punch

This is my first time attempting an animation like this, a punch. I would like to know if it looks believable and if the timing is alright. All comments are welcome. Thanks. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO FIND THE punch.zip AND DOWNLOAD THAT. YOU MAY HAVE A PROBLEM OPENING/VIEWING IT (as mr. clayton did), BUT I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH IT AND SOMEONE ELSE OPENED IT JUST FINE.
    Last edited by hopper2k; June 16, 2003, 21:50.
    Pi Studios

I thought we could upload .mov files on here. Apparently, I can't, because I tried with the first post, and there was nothing. Then I tried again, and it said I have already uploaded an image with that same filename, and I never uploaded an image, I uploaded a movie file. But it says under valid file extensions .mov is a valid extension. And if it knows that I already uploaded that file, where is it in the first post? Can someone help please!
    Pi Studios

Comment

.mov files are allowed... but only if they are les than 1 MB in size.

Let me test this...
      ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

hmmm... didn't work...

Let's try this...

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

That is strange. I'll have to look in on that Richard, watch this thread for an answer, but for right now, my only advice is to stuff it in a .zip or .sit file and attach it that way.

Comment

Okay, here is the zip file, I've never put anything in a zip file before, so I hope I did it right.
            Pi Studios

Comment

Didn't work Richard... all I got was jibberish when it opened.

We'll figure something out.

How big is the file anyways?

Comment

The .mov file is 922 kb and the zip file is 666 kb, but I figured I did the zip right though, oh well.
                Pi Studios

Comment

I just DL'd the zip file in the earlier post and it worked for me. It unzipped the file and I opened it and saw it. What kind of jibberish did you get?
                  Pi Studios

Comment

worked fine for me. Maybe Mike is using a mac. :)

I really liked it richard. I would like to see it when its all done.

Comment

COOL Punch

It worked fine on my PC at work, but I haven't tried it at home on my mac. I will see if that is an issue.

I really like the punch, but there something bugging me about the left hand wide open. It would seem when a person punches that both hands are closed. This is just an observation.

Comment

Working...
                      X