Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SMilies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMilies?

Just being silly but can we get a directory of how to do all the different cool lil' smilies that are available in the forum?
    'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

Look down at the bottom left hand corner of the screen after the message area, there is a little table that tells you what permissions are set. One of them is 'Smilies are ON"... the word "smilies" is a link to the smilies and the shortcut code.

So...

: + ) = :)

: + e + e + k + : = :eek:

and so on...

Here's the link:

‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Thank you

COOL!.... but you dont have the bouncy one. :(
      'Allow me to explain about the animation buisness. The natural condition is one of insurmountable obstacles on the way to imminent disaster. Strangely enough however, it all turns out well. “How?” You ask... I don’t know, it’s a mystery.'

Comment

Re: Thank you

Originally posted by Overwrought
        COOL!.... but you dont have the bouncy one. :(
        Post a link to it, or add it as an attachment and I'll see what I can do...

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Bouncy Bouncy Bouncy...!

Here it is

Comment

:bounce:

Done...

code is

: bounce : (but remove the spaces)

Comment

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

Comment

Working...
              X