Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Movie Group: Finding Nemo (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Movie Group: Finding Nemo (Merged)

SANTIKOS EMBASSY THEATER
    SATURDAY, MAY 31 @ 5:10 PM - $3.75
    Last edited by ProfClayton; May 30, 2003, 10:43.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

sounds cool

Comment

Originally posted by phoenixrai
      sounds cool
      I think I saw your cousin at Wal*Mart the other day.

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

Finding NEMO ROX!!!!

Great movie. The fish were done so well and the water was great man! Check the movie out, it was just darn spanking great!

Comment

Hey Josh, I merged your thoughts with this thread.

Cool, glad you liked it. I can't wait to see it tomorrow.

Would you like to see it again... and this time enjoy the story?

Comment

I enjoyed the story the first time around and yes I would love to see it again.

It was funny (of course) heart warming and the story was top notch. Leave it Pixar to produce another hit.

The only bad thing were the little kids in the theatre. I heard babies crying every 5 minutes, but oh well, at least I got to see the movie!

Comment

5:10 -- Sold out...

Oh well, lets try again later... any ideas when?

Larry and his family and my son and I were there, but no dice on tickets... Marcella, did you get in okay?

Comment

sold out? Man that sux! Better luck next time. AMC Huebner is good. From what I saw yesterday the movie was scheduled to play at every hour and every half hour. I think they were showing it on 3 or 4 screens. It might be a longer drive, but hey its worth it! Well it might be worth it. It was 6 bucks for the matinee and 8 bucks for adult. But students get in for 6 bucks. Movietickets.com lets you buy the tickets for AMC Huebner online. Check it out! Here are the times for today:

11:00am, 11:30am, Noon, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 4:00pm, 4:30pm, 5:00pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm, 10:00pm, 10:00pm, 10:30pm

Here the times for tomorrow:

11:00am, 11:30am, Noon, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm, 4:30pm, 5:00pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm, 7:30pm, 8:00pm, 9:00pm, 10:00pm, 10:30pm

Check it out!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Clayton
                  5:10 -- Sold out...

Oh well, lets try again later... any ideas when?

Larry and his family and my son and I were there, but no dice on tickets... Marcella, did you get in okay?
                  my car died on me that day so i was stuck at home. i hate my car.

hopefully my cousin and i can see the movie soon...have you seen it with your son yet?

Comment

I think I saw your cousin at Wal*Mart the other day.
                    lol jason at wal mart? he went there to suprise me with a lord of the rings figure :)

i can't help it--i just have to brag about him--he was awarded valedictorian of his entire grade today :D

Comment

hopefully my cousin and i can see the movie soon...have you seen it with your son yet?
                      We're going today (6/3), to the 4:10 showing.

lol jason at wal mart? he went there to suprise me with a lord of the rings figure :)

i can't help it--i just have to brag about him--he was awarded valedictorian of his entire grade today :D
                      :up: To your cousin... which LOTR figure did he get for you... Legolas? ;)
                      Last edited by ProfClayton; June 3, 2003, 08:24.

Comment

FINDING NEMO

Yeah the 5:10 movie was sold out, so I decided to go on a Monday at 7:00 p.m., and I can honestly say that it was a fantastic movie. Find Nemo is a brilliantly put together 3D animation that I have seen so far. Not only did the 3D Effects look awesome, but also the plot was also as cool. I especially liked the ending to the Movie… started to choke up a little, almost like when Kurt Russell’s’ character, in Backdraft (1991), ask William Baldwin just right before is passed on, “who is your brother, who your brother”…had me all choked up. Anyway I really liked the movie and so did my daughter, and I am definitely going to buy it for her.

Comment

We're going today (6/3), to the 4:10 showing.

:up: To your cousin... which LOTR figure did he get for you... Legolas? ;)

lol...no actually it was gimli-he is just great--one of my favs :)

Comment

That was a really good movie. I liked the story, and even still, the visuals were good. VERY GOOD. It's not everyday you get to see that much underwater scenery, let alone from the perspective (size-wise) of a fish. It was overall a good movie, and everyone needs to watch it.

But like Josh said, there WERE plenty of kids in there, and they cried. OFTEN. Probably throughout the length of the movie. Blech.
                            (JIHAUS = Ben Yumol)

Comment

my cousin and i finally went to see it and i fell in love with the movie! everything was so beautifully done--i especially loved the way the water looked/moved/glistened--just beautiful :)

the kids were a problem tho--but at the same time--it is a kiddie movie too. i had 3 sitting next to me and towards the end of the movie the girl kept telling her dad that she "needed to go poo poo" over and over again. i was getting ready to take her to the bathroom myself (and probably be arrested for kidnapping or something)

oh. well. it really was great tho...a great time :D

Comment

Working...
                              X