Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Jane as "The Punisher"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Jane as "The Punisher"

Roger and Adam were talking about this last night, so I thought I'd share:

Thomas Jane has been signed to star as The Punisher in the feature film adaptation of the popular Marvel comic book.

Now Artisan Entertainment has released the first image of Jane as The Punisher. We'll say this, it's pretty damn cool.

The film is directed by Jonathan Hensleigh, screenwriter of The Rock, Armageddon and Die Hard: With a Vengeance. Thomas Jane (Dreamcatcher, The Thin Red Line) headlines the film, which will be produced by Marvel Studios' CEO Avi Arad (The Hulk, Spider-Man, X-Men) and veteran producer Gale Anne Hurd (The Hulk, Aliens, The Terminator). Artisan Entertainment will release The Punisher in Summer 2004.
    ‎"Give me $50 worth. Just drive."

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Here's a pic...

Twitter: @ProfClayton & @cgauiw || Facebook: www.facebook.com/ProfClayton || CGAUIW Facebook Group! || CGAUIW Flickr Page || ProfClayton's Vimeo Page

Comment

LOL! um....he doesnt look too scary to me.

Comment

Armagedon? (shivers) quit a piece of waisted money right there
        (friend told me that looking up the meaning of suck would have a picture of the last scene from the movie) ask for the guy,he looks like hes about to break into an Nsync ballad

Comment

ohhhh...what nice eye candy! i am going to see this :D

Comment

Yo

Yo!

When I first saw how the new punisher was going to look like, I had the same reaction - even my baby brother looks scarier. I still remember Dolph Lundgren in his role as the punisher. I was not that impressed, and the fact that he was not sporting his signature skull on his chest made it worst. But it remains to be seen, and I believe that if they mess this one up -- will never see Mr. Punisher again. It all about the Benjamin’s!!

Yo!

Comment

It looks like he has to fart.

~mojosalsa
              "I wouldn't sell any of your graphic design books. Now your english and science books...sell those and use the money to go drink" -Prof. Johnson

Comment

John Travolta has signed on to play the villain... I sure hope it's Jigsaw...

Comment

Yeah, he doesn't look that scary...And isn't his hair supposed to be darker? Either way, he just looks like some dude who had a bad day and needs to lie down.
                  (JIHAUS = Ben Yumol)

Comment

Give the guy some tums or some pepto. Looks as if his stomach acid is trying to break through to his mouth. And whats up with the costume. It looks like they didnt have enough money to get a better costume. I mean c'mon. A t-shirt! wow we are so scared of the punisher now. Hes wearing a fruit of the looms punisher t-shirt.

Comment

No kidding. I could get that shirt made if I wanted to. They could'a pulled a batman on that thing and make it some fancy body armor or something, but NOOO, it's a shirt. He's not gonna survive many battles unless he plans on Matrix-ing his way out of all his conflicts...Which is unlikely.
                      (JIHAUS = Ben Yumol)

Comment

If he's using a good fabric softener, he should be just fine. He could have that fabric softener bear be his sidekick or something and clean his shirt when it needed to be cleaned.

Comment

Snuggles

the new code name for "the punisher" will have to be "snuggles"

Comment

Yeah!!!! thats the name. HAHAHA.

Comment

what the heck?! THats the punisher? isnt he supposed to have a ripped chest like buldging every where? This guy's puny. Woa boy, the only thing I can anticipate about this movie, is probably another bullet time rip off and hopefully some decent directing.
                              It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
                              -Tyler Durdan

Comment

Working...
                              X